MJC's 4th Annual Senior Athlete Day - Saturday, December 7th from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
The goal of the event is to ensure the prospective MJC student athlete is granted level 2 priority registration as well as gain valuable information regarding campus support programs. Lunch will be provided for all participants. Seats are limited; please encourage students to complete the process below as soon as possible.
If you have a senior athlete who is interested in playing at the collegiate level, please inform the student to complete the following:
1. Apply to MJC at www.mjc.edu/apply on or after October 1st for Summer 2020 only, even if the student is starting in Fall.
- Student will need to indicate received high school diploma on 4/26/2020 to be admitted as a high school graduate, instead of a concurrently enrolled high school student.
- Allow up to three business days to receive the MJC student identification number (w#).
- Students are required to activate their MJC student e-mail prior to December 6th, 2019.
2. Once the student receives their MJC student identification number (w#), they will need to complete the Senior Athlete Day registration form. To access the registration form, please use the tinyurl or QR-Code found on the attached flyer.
Want to learn more about MJC Athletics? Watch our video at: https://youtu.be/YTbKf19jLJo